Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Made for Heaven


Chapter VIII
Telepathic Relationship with the Family
Giving halt to our relationship does not mean that I will limit my contact with her family members. My bondage with her family members will remain unless deaths do us part. I meet her parents every time I go to Thimphu. Though I may not have anything to offer, yet I never failed to meet them. I get chance to meet my own parents not before three years, but I met them once every year. In fact they have become more than my parents. Every time I went to meet them, I made it a point to spend a night with them wherever they were. I have slept with them in their meditation hut. I spent time with them in a secluded place. It has been a practice and it will happen forever.
Rimpochhe, their Godly Son, has become my own Guru. Of course, I have not taken any religious lesson from him till now, still I consider him as my personal Guru. I am waiting for a time to sit below his golden throne, prostrate under his feet and hear some words of wisdom so that I can practice in the rest of my life. I make it a point to visit his Holiness once every year. I assured Him also that I would come to Him once every year. I consider Him above anything-my family, love and wealth.
I keep telling my wife that after my two elder children’s graduation I am going to lead a pious and secluded life much away from them. It is sounding like a mere joke to them but I mean it. One day, I am leaving everything behind and going to seek refuge under Almighty. I have learnt that life, wealth and comfort of this world are meaningless. I have also learnt that we are sent here to do well and think good. I must fulfill that greater mission of ours. I must reach Almighty through my Guru, Rimpochhe. When His Holiness was of two years of age, He used to command His father and me to come to see him wherever he be in future. I cannot forget that. By that He might have meant to remind me to take refuge in Almighty.
As of now, I have very good rapport with His Holiness. Every time I visit Him, He used to find time to converse with me. I do not want to spoil this relationship. This is one reason why I have decided to stop my relationship with Tashi Dema. I reserve our love, if there is at all between us, for heaven!                         
             

No comments:

Post a Comment